Top 10 Historical Nonfiction Recommendations
In which host Garrett K. Jones provides his top ten historical nonfiction title recommendations along with updates of #NoShaveNovember.
10) Cleopatra - A Life by Stacy Schiff - ISBN: 978-0316001946
09) SPQR: A History of Ancient Rome by Mary Beard - ISBN: 978-1631492228
08) The Ghost Map by Steven Johnson - ISBN: 978-1594489259
07) The Witches: Salem, 1692 by Stacy Schiff - ISBN: 978-0316387743
06) How the Irish Saved Civilization by Thomas Cahill - ISBN: 978-0385418492
05) The Radium Girls by Kate Moore - ISBN: 978-1728209470
04) Dead Wake by Erik Larson - ISBN: 978-0307408860
03) The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank - ISBN: 978-0553296983
02) In the Heart of the Sea by Nathaniel Philbrick - ISBN: 978-1101997765
01) The Worst Hard Time by Timothy Egan ISBN: 978-0618773473
*Video Clip from "In the Heart of the Sea" belongs to Warner Bros. (2015) and was used for the express purpose of highlighting the story content of the book on which it was based.