Top 10 Recommended Cookbooks
In which indie author and host Garrett K. Jones shares his list of top ten cookbooks if you want to boost your culinary style. Some merely caught his eye while others are personal favorites.
Top 10 Cookbooks:
10) Vegetarian Cooking for Everyone by Deborah Madison (ISBN: 978-0965061094)
09) How to Cook Without a Book by Pam Anderson (ISBN: 978-1524761660)
08) Baking: From My Home to Yours by Dorie Greenspan (ISBN: 978-0618443369)
07) The Breakfast Book by Marion Cunningham (ISBN: 978-0394555294)
06) Recipes from the World of Tolkien by Robert Tuesley Anderson (ISBN: 978-1645174424)
05) An Everlasting Meal by Tamar Adler. (ISBN: 978-1439181881)
04) The Better Homes & Gardens Cookbook (ISBN: 978-0696206146)
03) How to Grill by Steven Raichlen (ISBN: 978-0761120148)
02) Mastering the Art of French Cooking by Julia Child (ISBN: 978-0241956465)
01) Binging With Babish by Andrew Rea (ISBN: 978-1-328-58989-7)
Connect with Garrett:
Companion Site: www.archivesofthefivekingdoms.com
*Video clips from "Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers" and "The Office" do not belong to me and are used for humorous references.